skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 6, 2013
A Haiku (sort of)
new exercise equipment
sits in a corner where dust settles
and my dog
leaves his mark
bob brought cheesecake
Okay - it's not 5-7-5 but I'm a beginner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2025
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2013
(19)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(4)
Emailing With the Big Guy
My Own Fred Astair
Bank Love
A Haiku (sort of)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(44)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(64)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(96)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(5)
Total Pageviews
About Me
Dumping My Purse
I am an opinionated grandma who needs convincing that I am ever wrong. I like to find the humor in everyday life (when possible) and share it in these pages.
View my complete profile
Most Popular. Who knew?
Hello! Is Anybody There?
I decided I wanted to write a little bit again. So I was thinking: "I can't post on 'Dumping My Purse'! Its been too lon...
Hannah Montana Should Not Live Here
Grace is watching reruns of Hannah Montana and the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. She has watched these episodes so many times in rerun that ...
Did I Just Get A Job?
Huh. I got a job. Huh. For the past 13 months, I have been talking about wanting a job. There is relief in this. And some excitement too....
Jan's Number
Among all of the loose papers that poured out of "big black" (my purse) was a phone number. It was familiar. It was also local. Bu...
A Ramble that Leads to Joy
Last night, we had tickets to see "Old Friends" a Sondheim tribute of sorts at the Ahmanson. I dreaded the 2 hours it would take...
No comments:
Post a Comment